Looking to boost your QR balance quickly? One of the lesser-used sections of QuickRewards, but one of the quickest ways to earn, can be found on our website under Earn To > Offer Portals! The Offer Portals (aka “offerwalls”) offer a variety of offers where you can:
- Get paid to view slideshows
- Get paid to enter contests
- Get paid to interact with a video
- Get paid to sign up for newsletters
- Get paid to complete surveys
- Get paid to shop online
- Get paid to sign up for websites
- Get paid to try out a service
- Get paid to download and play a game
Here are some tips from the Offer Portal “experts”:
1. You MUST clear your cookies and cache before going to the link on QR to the Offer Portals. If possible, clear cookies after completing EACH OFFER (going back to QR’s link to the Offer Portal each time, after you do).
2. You can use any email address for offers on the Portals which may ask for one. Some members who are concerned that an offer may result in them getting too many emails to their primary email address will use an alternate address instead (on Gmail or Hotmail for example).
3. Offers worth less than 5,000 qp ($.50) or 5,000 tokens will credit to your QR account automatically within 24 hours of the Offer Portal updating the offer status to Completed and Awarded. Those worth 5,000+ require sending confirmation to QR Support. They’ll ask for a screenshot or copy-paste of the offer status page on the Offer Portal showing that the offer was Completed and Awarded. For info on where to find the offer status or how to send a screenshot, just email QR Support and they’ll happily help.
4. Different offerwalls may have the same offer, and if you do the offer on one wall, you will probably not get credited for doing it on another. Check first to see which one pays the most.
5. The PeanutLabs offerwall rewards in TOKENS. Keep in mind that tokens aren’t the same thing as qp (QuickPoints). Where qp converts to cash, tokens only convert to cash if you are an Elite member, and even then, it takes quite a lot to cash them out. Non-Elite members can cash them out for magazines or DVDs, but it still takes a lot to cash them out.
6. Take a screenshot of any “congratulations” page you may get at the end of completing an Offer Portal offer, and don’t delete any confirmation or welcome emails the offer may send you. Sometimes Offer Portal offers don’t change status to Completed and Awarded on their own, and if this happens, you’ll need to send these to the Portal’s support staff as proof of completion. QR is unable to issue manual credits on Offer Portal offers that didn’t change status to Completed and Awarded, but if you have these proofs of completion, the Offer Portals’ support team can help!
If you have done QR’s Offer Portals and have advice of your own to share, please do so in a comment and we will update this post with your tips!