If you need a last-minute gift and you don’t have time to go from store to store, hoping to find what you need in their picked-over inventory, we have some great suggestions for you to get that gift, earn cashback, AND save you some time!
1. Buy Online and Pick Up In Store
There are several QR merchants who offer cashback for in-store purchases IF you place the order online and pay for it online! This is great because they’ll send you an email (often within an hour) to let you know your order’s ready to pick up. Some stores eligible for cashback on in-store orders include:
- Best Buy – 1% cashback on most items (must order by 4pm today and pick up by 6pm today)
- Home Depot – 1.8% cashback (same day pickup on many items but I don’
- Kmart and Sears – 1.2% cashback (the site will note which items are available for same-day pickup)
- Walmart – 1% cashback on most items (items marked as “Free Pickup Today” will be available within 4 hours)
2. Buy Select Giftcards Online
There are a number of stores that we pay cashback for, when you purchase gift cards. You’ll find these in our cashback shopping area here. Because of the short turnaround time you’ll need to go with a gift card that can be printed to give in person, or that can be emailed. Be sure to check the delivery wait time for eCards, because some may take 24 hours. Some suggestions:
- Darden Group – 1% cashback on eGiftCards to restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Lobster, LongHorn Steakhouse, and others, some including bundles with Fandango credit, too! “Orders are typically processed within 60 minutes but may take up to 6 hours.” I ordered one this morning and it was delivered to my email in 13 minutes!
- Groupon – 2% cashback and there are so many local offers for spa services (what a great gift this would be!) and restaurants, affordable gifts, too! Immediately printable!
- LivingSocial – 1% cashback and also many local services and restaurants which would make great gifts! Immediately printable!
3. Order a Magazine Subscription
These are great gifts because they’re super-affordable, its something the recipient will enjoy year-round, and of course you’ll earn QR cashback! I usually go to Google Images to find a copy of a magazine cover, then I print it on card stock, make a note that their subscription will begin arriving soon, roll it like a scroll and tie it with ribbon.
4. Amazon Gift Cards – No QR cashback but a great gift everyone loves!
We’re unable to offer cashback for Amazon (their rules, not ours – sorry!) but Amazon gift cards make a GREAT gift since, well, they sell everything! Please use QR’s link to Amazon for site support. We’d appreciate it!