SavingStar is a really unique coupon site: it’s completely paperless! It saves printer ink, saves trees, and saves time!
Here’s how it works:
1. Link up your grocery store or drugstore loyalty cards and download coupons to them through SavingStar
2. Rather than taking money off your order at checkout, your coupon savings are deposited into your SavingStar account
3. When you’ve saved $5 or more, you can transfer your SavingStar savings to your bank or PayPal account, you can request it in the form of an Amazon GC, or you can donate it to a charity.
Plus, SavingStar EARNS you a reward from QuickRewards.net:
- Earn $1 when you create a new SavingStar account and register at least one loyalty card
- Earn $.05 every time you redeem an eCoupon that you downloaded to your loyalty card through QRs SavingStar link
New coupons are available each week!
And the list of participating stores is huge — if they have a loyalty card, SavingStar probably has them! Includes drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens, too!
Check out SavingStar and start saving money with eCoupons today!