One of the neat perks we offer our members at QuickRewards.net is a section of printable grocery coupons — not only will you save money at the grocery store, but you’ll also earn a nice perk ($.01 apiece) when you use them!
Some of my faves this week include:
- $1 off two Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough (great after-school treats!)
- $1 off one Hormel Compleats microwave meal (these run around $2 where I live so that’s a nice high value coupon)
- $1 off one tub Lloyd’s barbecue meat (their BBQ pulled pork is fantastic – just grab some cheap buns and chips and you have a delicious lunch or fast supper)
- $1 off one Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Ham and $1 off one Hormel Country Crock Side Dish – grab a loaf of French bread from the deli and that’s a meal right there!
- $1 off one Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches (perfect for lunchboxes)
- $.50 off one box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, $1 off two boxes of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, Crunchy Nut, or SmartStart, and $.75 off any Cascadian Farm product (their granola cereal is awesome!)
There are many other coupons available for your money-saving (and money-EARNING) pleasure… go to our Printable Coupons section now!