Best Buy has a HOT deal on the Apple iPhone 4 with 8GB of memory — new, not refurbished — for just $49.99 with a two year contract with AT&T! You can buy it through our link for in-store pickup, but I’m not sure if this item is eligible for cashback (it’ll be a surprise to both of us, LOL!). Even if cashback doesn’t credit, it was too hot a deal for me to not mention.
To find it fast, search for 3815157 for the white phone or 3815041 for the black.
The iPhone 4 is not the latest model (which is the 4S), but it’s one model behind. The primary difference is that the 4 doesn’t have Siri (the talking assistant). Like the 4S, the 4 features:
- retina graphics
- access to the web through blazing-fast 4G
- a fantastic-quality camera
- built-in Facetime video chat
- and an automatic upgrade to the latest operating system, which runs all of the latest apps including GPS, games, and other useful tools.
- Oh yeah, and it plays music and streams YouTube and all of the other fun things an iPhone can do, too.
If you’ve been wanting to upgrade to an iPhone but the cost of the phone was the big deterrent, this is the sale for you! It’s time to get an iPhone!